That is where you will find us. If you’ve got it all together or know all the right answers or need a perfect programmatic church, we are probably not the community for you. But if you long to be known and to know God and are willing to follow the messy path of discipleship, come on by. We would love to meet you.
We are a community of sinners and skeptics, longing for the Redemption of God. A community called to be and make disciples of Jesus in Bristol, Bucks County, Philadelphia, and the world. You are welcome.
- Calm Waters First Friday – 242 Mill Street, 7 to 9 pm, Year Round
- Bristol First Fridays, 5 to 8 pm, First Friday of May-September
- A community event to bring life to Bristol: art, music, games, and sales. A night for fellowship and outreach. Contact Gary (email@example.com).
- Our coffee shop is open! If you want to volunteer, help with First Fridays at the shop, or help in any other way, contact Andrew Dittman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Calm Waters also hosts Second Saturday Strategy Game Night. Contact Matt Mott (email@example.com).
3. Discovery Groups
- Pre-house churches for those not part of the church. If you are interested in starting one or participating, Contact Gary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The Way Home
- Permanent supportive housing for homeless men in Lower Bucks County. To learn how to be involved, contact Forrest Kemmerer (email@example.com).
5. The Mill Arts Collective
- Our office is located at The Mill Arts Collective on Mill St.
- The Mill is a shared studio space where artists who are passionate about their craft can come and go freely and create in a community environment. If you are interested in art, studio space, art as ministry, or special events, contact Jess Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Interested in playing music for community gatherings, your house church, First Fridays, or other local events? Contact Daniel Hale (email@example.com).
7. Community Gathering Crew
- First Sundays, 4 pm, Bristol Assembly of God, 320 Pond St
- For our monthly worship gatherings, we need help with set up, power point, food, coffee time, greeting, and clean up. Join the CG crew! Contact Matt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. Children’s Ministry
- Help develop our ministry for kids on Sundays and through special events. Contact Marjorie (email@example.com).
9. Incarnate in Bristol
- Simply be. Intentionally spend time in Bristol to know neighbors, share life, and be a light.
Check out our weekly email on Facebook for events and seasonal programs.
10. Love God. Love your neighbor.
- The most important way to be involved.
We also proudly support these local organizations:
If you would like to volunteer with any of these organizations, contact Gary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check out their websites.